Thank you for considering AMJ Spectacular Events & A Moon Jump 4U Party Rental Inc, and trusting in the products we carry. We consider all the new interactive products and trends to make them available for your needs. We are committed to providing the safest, high quality equipment in the rental industry today.
All of our interactive equipment and inflatables are available for all day rentals. We set up your event in the morning, prior to your guests arriving. Then we take down and remove the equipment after your guests depart.
- - Standard Moon Jumps- $195 and up
- - Deluxe Moon Jumps w/ slides- $335 and up
- - Dry Slides- $435 and up
- - Water Slides- $335 and up
- - Obstacle Courses- $350 and up
- - Carnival Games- $35 and up
- - Concession Equipment- $65 and up
- - Bubble Machine w/ solution- $35
- - 8’ banquet tables- $8
- - Adult folding chairs- $1.25 and up
- - Gas generators (2 circuit with 4 hour run time)- $105
- - Diesel generator (8 circuit with 4 hour run time)- $450
- - Rock Wall- 4 hours starting at $1050
- - Zip Line- 4 hours starting at $2295 and up
- - Trackless Train- 4 hours starting at $895
- - Inflatables set up on hard surface- $20: includes vinyl tarp, safety mat, and 200 pounds of sand bags
Package pricing is available based on your needs. Call your event planner for details!
*A small delivery fee may apply depending on the distance from our warehouse.
Policies are subject to change.
Change To Orders:
All changes must be done two (2) days/48 hours prior to event setup.
Availability of items cannot be guaranteed.
The deposit is non-refundable. This deposit may only be refunded due to weather (rain/high winds/hail). However, if you decide to cancel your order once the driver has arrived at your door or is already on the way, payment is due in full.
*AMJ Spectacular Events reserves the right to cancel any event due to severe weather, and any acts of God; such as rain, winds, extreme heat, lightning, and extreme cold.
All cancellations must be received by 7am CST the morning of the event.
Some inflatables can be used in light rain. If a jump gets wet, simply wipe down the inflatable and let the kids back in. The kids do not care if it has rained – they just want to play. The vinyl gets very slippery when wet, so make sure it is dry. If winds are more than 15 mph, the inflatable must be deflated. Also, please be aware of lightning in your area - immediately unplug your blower.
Pool tables, air hockey, and electronics of any kind cannot be placed outdoors if there is even a slight risk of rain.
We deliver, set up, and pick-up all rentals. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call! Typically, we will deliver and set up your event rental items in the morning. We strive to ensure that every item is clean and in good working condition before your party starts. However, when setting up if the driver feels it is not a good or safe place to set up the item(s), due to the obstacles that may damage the unit, he will not set up and an alternative site will need to be found. Later that evening we will return to take down the item(s). Pick-up times are usually between 7pm – 9pm CST. Safety is our number one priority. If it becomes dark before our driver arrives, please provide lighting, such as a spot light. If it is dark, the kids cannot see each other.
Keeping your event safe is our #1 priority. There are a few ways to achieve this goal:
You may hire our trained staff;
Make sure there is always someone over 18 years of age watching over your items;
Request copies of our safety sheets for each item.
We do require a deposit at time of booking, which is applied to your invoice total. The deposit can be made with cash, business check***, credit card*, or money order. The balance can be paid anytime up to the day when the driver or services are delivered to your event. The balance can also be paid with cash, business check***, credit card*, or money order.** ALL orders must be paid before or at time of set up.
AMJ Spectacular Events carries liability insurance on all of our rentals. If your event needs “PROOF OF INSURANCE”, our insurance company will be happy to supply you with the documentation. There is a small fee to be named as additionally insured. Just let us know when booking your order, and we’ll include the document with your contract agreement.
Under no circumstances should anybody use the inflatable to do flips or climb on the sides or the walls. The inflatables are not trampolines and do not have the rebound of a trampoline. Remember, the #1 objective is to have fun and safety is a must. Also, absolutely no silly string! This will eat into the vinyl of the inflatable. You are responsible for the safety of the children and for the care of the equipment.
- A convenience fee of 3% (or .03 X cc charge) is added to all credit card charges. To avoid this fee, you have the option to pay by cash, check (on conditions) or money order. The convenience fee is kept out of our main pricing to give the customer the best possible prices. Other companies add these fees to their services or products, we are proud to say we do not and offer this saving back to the customer.
**- City of Chicago has a service rental tax fee of 8% on all rentals done within the Chicago City limits. This tax is paid directly to the City of Chicago.
- If business checks are submitted for deposits or final payment, we require them no less than ten (10) business days prior to the event.